Papers turned in on time will be ready by May 7. If you would like me to return yours to you, you have several options:
* You may give me a stamped, self-addressed envelope. I will mail the paper to you.
* If you have a campus mailbox, you can simply note the mailbox number in the heading of the paper. I will mail it to you via campus mail.
* If you wish to pick up the paper from my departmental mailbox, include a note to that effect at the end of the paper. (One line: I wish to pick up this paper from your mailbox.) I will leave it there for you, in an envelope with your name on it. It will be there from May 7 until the day after graduation.
Shortly after graduation, I will recycle unclaimed papers.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment