Friday, April 11, 2008

A little sweetness and light at Emory

Cast down your buckets where you are and get some of the good this evening at the Stipe Society's annual Soiree at 7 in the Math and Science building. There will be canvas and clay works, dancing, singing (glee club, perhaps?) , a spot of improv (don't know if that is exactly the Arnoldian spontaneity, but they will probably have some viagra jokes or something), a tango/ salsa for a little bit of "Li'l c" (sounds distinctly like a rapper?), and the free food that can bridge the intellectual gulf of and academic culture warriors by appealing to their empty stomaches (respective, not bovine) and no more full wallets.

could have said that quicker but come through, it'll be a good time and you can leave/ come whenever.

max

1 comment:

Michael E. said...

Max, you probably didn't even know that I used to be the Stipe faculty adviser. I'm out of town, or I would be there.